Technical writing is a niche profession of the information age.
Being part of the technical writing profession for over 20 years, we have known how critical it is to have a well-trained technical writer on the team. Hence our decision to support the talent needs of startups and established IT businesses with the certificate course in technical writing.
Why a Course in Technical Writing
- Technical writing demands precision in writing and adherence to technical writing standards and conventions.
- With many startups preferring to have a lone writer, it becomes highly obligatory to have a well-trained technical writer who works with minimal or zero supervision.
- Left to oneself, a technical writer may not know how to choose a path that delivers technical documentation optimally. Therefore, the knowledge of tools and their place in technical publications and software development life cycle is a must.
- Technical writing, at the core of it, is a people skill. It requires impeccable people skills to be a successful technical writer. So, it stands to reason that they learn how to influence people in matrix environments.
Lotus Tech’s certificate course in technical writing has four major modules.
- Writing: Technical Writing & Style Guides.
- Tools: RoboHelp & FrameMaker.
- Project Management: Software development methodologies, project life cycle, & documentation development life cycle.
- People Management: People skills & email writing.
To know more, call us at 91-70327-27333 or sales [at] lotustech [dot] online.