Executive blogging, also known as CEO blogging, is on the rise. And the reasons are many. Here are some:
- To increase employee engagement.
- To provide a ringside view into the business’ worldview.
- To share the thoughts about the industry’s most pressing issues or the direction of a product line.
No matter what the objective is, blogs benefit the business immensely:
- Establishes a two-way communication channel that is open and honest.
- Adds to the official channels of communication.
- Increases the brand’s trustworthiness.
- Increases employee and prospect engagement by several orders.
- Establish the brand as a thinking and living entity.
- Provide the CEO (and by proxy, the brand) a well-established channel to communicate when a crisis hits the business.
Many a time, however, CEOs need support in writing blogs as they have to balance the many demands on their time, need expert help to write, and so on. This is the situation when we step in with our executive blogging service.
Why Do Brands Choose Us as Their Executive Blogging Partner
Some reasons are:
- Our experience in technology, business, and communications.
- Our experience in blogging for technology and business ventures.
- Our ability to understand and master the dominant streams of thoughts in a sector or technology segment.
- Our ability to deliver the exact message to the relevant audience segment.
- Our ability to provide alternative positioning choices to enhance the brands.
Our Blogging Process
Here are some major steps in our blog writing process:
We request our customers to fill a blogging cheat sheet. The cheat sheet helps us understand your outlook, some hard facts, and your expectations about the end product.
Using the information provided in the cheat sheet, we take a deep-dive into the subject area of the blog. Remember those divers in the days of yore who would drive into the ocean depths to pick up the choicest of the pearls! We are no different. We call this period the Research phase. The research phase results in collecting lots of links, perspectives, data, and our reading.
Now we are ready to develop a blog framework. This framework has contradicting viewpoints, data, the positioning, and so on. Now we take the blog framework to our customer.
Many a time, the c-suite executives ask us to come up with alternatives in positioning. Since envisioning alternatives in positioning is a huge responsibility and is an exercise in branding, we revisit and hone our research to develop the draft blog. The draft reaches the CEO with the notes on possible conclusions that the blog can use and the positioning that the product or service can take. This marks the end of the first draft phase.
After the CEO gives the feedback, we rewrite, edit, and send the blog for approval. This stage marks the end of the second draft phase.
And what follows is history…
How Can We Help
Are you a CEO and have a story to share about how blogging has benefited your brand? We will quote you with your permission to take your story to our readers.
Or do you face an immediate challenge in blogging? We can offer a free consultation.
Our Executive Blogging Services
We offer two specific executive blogging services for businesses.
- Writing the CEO blogs.
- Editing the draft blogs of your CEO.
Write to us. We will respond with the details of our packages and the pricing.